Use of Information Collected
- Communication: The data provided by you to be used in connection with communication with, say organizer. We may share your Personal Data accordingly with the party intended by you. For instance, if you contact an organizer, your email may be used by the organizer to communication with you.
- Transaction: Payment related information may be used to facilitate transaction for buying services. As a case in point, your payment information may be used for the purpose of purchasing tickets as a Buyer or processing payments as an Organizer.
- Access to system: Data provided by you may be used for accessing the EventHaat platform. For instance, user name or password provided by you may be used to access your social media accounts as preferred by you.
- Business Development: Your information is very useful for continuous improvement of the services. We may use your Personal Data to help improve the content and functionality of the Services, to understand user behaviors, to improve the Services, or other ways deemed fit.
- Marketing: Your data may be used for our marketing and advertising purposes, such as to inform you about services or events we believe might be of interest to you. We may also use the data to develop marketing materials.
Disclosure to Information Collected
Other Terms and Conditions
- Our services or services provided through our platform may contain links to other services or service providers not operated or controlled by EventHaat. The policies described here do not apply to other service providers even if their links are exposed on our platform. The links to such Services do not imply that we endorse or have reviewed the Third Party Sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
- We store data in databases owned and maintained by our affiliates, agents or service providers. We take reasonable steps to protect such data from loss, theft or misuse. However, some of the Internet or e-mail transmission are prone to error or security risks. For instance, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. You should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data via the Internet.
Changes to this policy