Terms and Conditions
WELCOME TO EVENTHAAT.COM. BY USING ANY SERVICES OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN AND ALL OTHER RULES AND POLICIES THAT MAY BE PUBLISHED FROM TIME TO TIME. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITION, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
The Services operated on the website are owned EventHaat. The Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies that may be published from time to time.
EventHaat reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of the terms or conditions of the Terms and Conditions (T&C). It is your responsibility to check this T&C periodically for changes. If any change to T&C is not acceptable to you, please do not use the services.
The use of this website and platform is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the site and the services listed is for general use and consumption. It may change without notice. EventHaat grants you access solely for the purpose of browsing, searching, registering and interacting with the information/event registered. You are not permitted to modify or reproduce any part of service or content of the site in any form.
- You agree to provide true and accurate information to become a registered user of the services, whether as a buyer or organizer. Providing untrue, inaccurate or unlawful information may result in cancellation of your registration for specific event(s). Any consequence due to untrue, inaccurate or unlawful representation of information as buyer or organizer is your liability. EventHaat will not be liable for any losses arising thereof. EventHaat does not claim to pre-screen content posted by you on the site though it may choose to conceal/delete your information at its discretion.
- You are responsible to maintain confidentiality of your account and password. EventHaat is not liable for any loss caused due to loss of account information.
- EventHaat reserves the right to admission or to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services/content at any time.
- Organizers reserve the right to entry or any procedural adherence they deem fit; including but not limiting to carrying ticket, ID Proof or reaching venue before time. EventHaat shall not be responsible for refund if registrant cannot attend the service/event for whatever reasons. It is your responsibility to adhere and ensure the rules are followed.
- Ticket found to be invalid or tempered shall be rejected and may be reported to appropriate authorities.
- You will be issued an invoice for the paid service to EventHaat at the time of registering for an event.
- In the case of event being cancelled/postponed, EventHaat shall process the refund on behalf of the organizer within 7 days.
- Use of information and material on the website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure the services/products available through the website meets your requirements.
- The website may contain trademark or copyright information provided by various service providers. EventHaat does not encourage coping or reproducing such content in any form. Such use are deemed unauthorized which may give rise to claims for damages and/or to criminal offense. Any claim to damage arising out of such practices on the website shall be sole liability of the person/organization responsible for such wrong practice.
- Content available on the site does not necessarily represent endorsement of the same by EventHaat. We take not responsibility for the content in any form, unless exclusively specified.
- Any dispute arising out of use of the website is subject to India and local authorities.
EventHaat acts as the agent to the organizers promoting events/services you purchase tickets for. When you purchase a ticket for an event/service, EventHaat handles the transaction and collects payment for and on behalf of the organizer. EventHaat does not control the pricing or the availability of the tickets/inventory. The discretion to pricing and inventory lies with the organizer who launch events through us.Methods of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, select Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cheque/DD, Bank Transfer and Direct Bank Deposits.
Payment Processing Error
When you pay for a ticket, you should receive a mail confirming your order (or a confirmation page). The mail should also have an invoice attached for your records and the ticket/pass authorizing you entry for the event. If you encounter error or service interruption during registration/payment, you should check your order history to confirm the same or write to customer service immediately. Assuming a ticket confirmation in case of transaction failure and loss arising thereof shall not be EventHaat’s liability.
Sometimes, payment process fails because of wrong billing address provided by the registrant. In such cases, EventHaat shall try to contact you using the information provided by you. If we are unable to reach you or resolve the error, your ticket to the event may be cancelled.
If you wrongly buy a ticket, whether because of system error or human error, EventHaat reserves the right the cancel the ticket and refund the amount charged from you.
EventHaat does not have refund policy after a ticket is successfully purchased. Please check information about the service/event before making a purchase.
Cancellation/Postponement of event
If an event/service is cancelled of postponed by the organizer, we shall attempt to refund your amount as per the policy of the organizer.
EventHaat Payment Processing
When an organizer elects to host event, payment processing occurs through EventHaat. EventHaat shall collect Registration Fees on behalf of the Organizer from Buyers and will pass on the net amount to the organizer after deducting all applicable Services Fees within 7 working days.
Any credit card or other chargebacks initiated by a Buyer for any reason with respect to an event shall be charged back to the Organizer of such event. It is the responsibility of the organizer to settle the dispute regarding chargebacks with the Buyer. EventHaat will not be responsible or liable in any way for, and Organizer hereby agrees to fully indemnify EventHaat and its affiliates for chargebacks issued.
Organizers are solely responsible for determining, if any, service/sales tax that may apply to your services. You are also solely responsible to collect, remit and report the correct amount if such taxes to applicable authorities. EventHaat may offer tools to calculate taxes but does not undertakes the correctness of applicability local tax laws. None of these tools shall be considered legal for tax advice. If you collect taxes on the services, such amount shall be treated as Registration Fee and EventHaat shall pay such amount to you. If the government authorities requires EventHaat to pay any tax related to your services, you agree to promptly and fully reimburse EventHaat for such taxes upon demand and all costs, penalties, interest and expense related to the same.
You agree to indemnify EventHaat and its affiliates, and each other their officers, director, employees, agents, partners or other associates harmless of any damage, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise, loss, liability, cost and expense (including without limitation reasonable attorneys and accounting fees) resulting from any claim or suit from any party arising due to your content, you or your affiliates, or officers, director, employees, agents, partners or other associates or in connection with the services or violation of any rights or another party. You agree to full and unconditional cooperation and assistance EventHaat in its defense.
The services/content provided on the website is on ‘AS IS’ basis and EventHaat expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. EventHaat does not warrant that the services shall be reliable, suitable, accurate or error-free. We take no representation of warranty of any kind on behalf of services offered through the site for their claim and delivery. In no case will EventHaat be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
You acknowledge that EventHaat has no control over the services/content and does not guarantee the quality, safety, legality or the ability of delivery of the services advertised by user or organizer. However, Eventhaat shall in its sole discretion investigate any claim that may be reported and take necessary actions.
EventHaat takes every effort to keep its platform running. However it take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail to the address in our records. Any notice from you to us shall be sent in writing to our mailing address at Civil Machines Technologies Pvt. Ltd., B-816, Advant IT Park, Sector-142, Noida, UP, India, 210304.
- Entire Agreement
This Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and EventHaat and governs your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements, proposals, discussions or communications between you and EventHaat on the subject matter hereof.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this T&C or the provision of the Services shall be governed by the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the seat of Arbitration shall be in Delhi, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and any award issued by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to this agreement.